d22 power performance?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickyb

Reaction score
hi everybody,just like to say thanks for the help with the fuel problem i was having, you are right on the money tweake changed the nps all running well. was wondering if anyone has giving theirs a performance upgrade, was thinking of giving the d22 a dp chip,intercooler and exhaust,any idea of what sort of power outage i would get? we tow a trailer with gear and touring around oz working and sight seeing will have to get some pics on the site still new to all this stuff but learning, anyway any info would be great cheers from mickyb.

i think stienbuer (?) chip gets you 130 odd kw.

i would go with exhaust, then intercooler, then chip.
preferably an aussie chip. what worries me a bit is the quality of the fuel. pushing the motor hard with crap fuel is not a good idea.

cheers tweake for that info mate just trying to find out the best way to start getting some decent performance out of the old girl. What is the egr+butterfly mod? not to sure what that does! cheers

Exhaust/dump pipe upgrade with EGR mod makes it a different truck, maybe start with those?

Definately the EGR mod, takes half hour and easy to do!
if you search for EGR mod and you will see lots of write ups and how too's
then do your exhaust & dump pipe..

diesel gas conversion was the single best performance mod I ever did to my Nav.

Back