G'day from Riley.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

d214x4Wannabe

Hey everyone. My name is riley and i stumbled across this site a few days ago. I have a 90 model D21 2x4 Navara with TD27 and 5 speed, dual cab with a tub. I love the thing, gets me where i need to go and further. I did have yr standard 14" sunraysias with Litetruck tyres but have recently upgraded to 15" alloys and Maxxis bighorn 31x10.5's. Makes it sit a little better now with heaps more grip. I mainly use it cart my motorbike around and to get to work.

Anyway, just saying g'day to ya's all :)

Yeah for sure. I'll post some pics tommorow. It is just a 2x4 and a little beaten up, but i'll post some pics of it before and after my wheel change. Thanks heaps for the warm welcoming :)

Here's a link to my ride taking a hill. Before i put the good tyres on it it had no chance getting up this. There is a bit of a shelf that my rad support used to just bash on, but thi time i just flew straight up it. All you guys with 4x4's probly think its gay but i think it does alright for a cheap arsed ute.

YouTube - 2x4 Navara hill climb

Yeah i love it lol. That vid is just the start. Once it gets wetter its gonna be much more fun. Just hope i dont blow another gear box this year.

Latest posts

Back