Tjm winch bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STR MUD PIG

Reaction score
G"day all guys just won a TJM winch bar on ebay for 800 wich is great because tjm wanted 1,700 for one, top condition as well what i wanted to ask was has any one fitted a bull bar on there d 40 them selfs, i no the bar needs to cut wich im happy to do but just wondering if you would folow the line in the bar for the cut off point.cheers.:hmmmm:

You should be able to approach any TJM dealer and get a set of installation instructions for your bullbar (even if they charge you a token fee).

Tell then you bought the bar second hand - be honest - and need the instructions to install it.

If they don't want to help you, contact TJM head office.

I would NOT just follow the lines of the bar. I know when installing my ARB bullbar, the instructions were specific about using certain dimensions and certain widths of tape (masking tape) as guides.

I'd recommend getting TJM to fit it. I bought mine and fitted it myself, about 2 hours into the job I was sorry I didn't pay the extra and have them fit it. Took me all day and had to use an engine crane to lift it into position, (Bloody heavy with the winch mounted).

Latest posts

Back