Alloy or Steel bar for a black D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fez

Am thinking of getting an Alloy bar for a black D40, not a nissan one as they look crap IMO. MAybe a TJM alloy deluxe or ECB arc bar. I want one that will take a winch some time down the track but not sure exactly which bar I want yet, not going to be doing any super serious offroading, but like the insurance a winch provides. TJM make a T15 deluxe alloy that looks the goods but I don't think it will fit the 2010 STX yet. Am also not sure about going for a black steel one either. Does anyone out there have a black D40 with either a alloy or black steel bar that could post some pics of?
Cheers

Check the garage for Matt76's black D40, he has a sahara bar on it and it looks the goods.

Yeah, have seen it, thanks but am after a full bar with the tubes on the sides aswell as the middle

Does ARB make an alloy bar or just steel. Alloy bars are ok for winches aren't they?

When I was looking some of the manufacturers were stopping doing alloy bars, so I'm not sure there mate. I thought the winches mount to the chassis and the only force on the bar is through the fairleads, but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back