My new D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justo

Reaction score
My Navara D40.

D40 st (thai built) desiel 6 speed manual/ silver/ nudge bar/ smoked bonnet protector

Mods:

IPF spotlights (1x spot 1x spread) blue covers
Brown Davis under body gards
UHF uniden UH0125X
tinted window (formula 1)
LED reverse/ work lights
Hamans Reece tow bar 5000kg
tigerz 11 tow hitch
King wheels 16" (black)
Dunlop Dullers 694's 265/70/16

DSC_1241.jpg

008.jpg

070.jpg

Last edited:
yer.... there is already a dint on the back door from the weekend and its only a few weeks old, the missus does'nt know about that yet:)

How BIG are you going to go with the lift kit and tyres? Don't forget to post up some pics when your done.....

not too sure i was thinking maybe 3", tyres not sure yet, just orded brown davis front, and transfer case bash plates i pick them up tommorow so it looks like i have somthing to do on sunday.

couple more pic's, installed the front sump and diff bash plate and transfer plate from Brown Davis and IPF 900 spotties.
DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1475.jpg

DSC_1477.jpg

DSC_1472.jpg

Thanks Ankaz, ease as, you need two people to fit the front plate but the tranfer i did by my self, did'nt take long at all.

Yeah they look good, are you keeping the nudge bar or going a bullbar eventually?

How much did the bash plates cost if you don't mind?

Your rig look mate

I have just picked up my ST and I will post some photos when my bull bar turns up.

Hey Jason, when i get some coin i will be getting a sahara bar, the nudge bar is more like a place to put your spotties than anything else.

Perko, the front plate and transfer were $630 for the two and i put them in myself as they are easy to do!, you can get cheaper bash plates but some you have to modify to fit and i believe that the Brown Davis cover more of the underbody than others

I went out for a quick run up the "Redbank mud run"s on the weekend and came across a hilux that had bogged him self in the mud:sarcastic:, so of course the mighty Nav had to pull him free, i did'nt get any photo's of the bogged hilux but here is a couple of others from the run!

DSC_1554.jpg

DSC_1540.jpg

DSC_1539.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back