D22 with 2 inch suspension lift, 2 inch body lift and 32's.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Anyone out there got these specs on their D22? If so any chance you can put up some pics?????

Yep, Me!

P1040381.JPG

P1040382_1.jpg

P1040532.JPG

:thank_you2:

EDIT: Should have read it with my eyes open.... i have no body lift (Duh!), just 2" suspension & tyres. what a jacka$$!

Last edited:
Fronts are the standard torsion bars, rears are from 4wd systems in Adelaide. i think they are Belton (who make OME) with 5 leaves.

How does it ride with the Torsion bars wound up? or are they not?

What about shocks?

How does it ride with the Torsion bars wound up? or are they not?

What about shocks?

rides much better than it did, but i've put in 41mm foam cell shocks both ends. That has returned control to the bounce. the guy i got my kit from said that after market torsion bars were only 2mm in diameter bigger than standard and benefits weren't worth the cost.

bumpstop

just b careful with the bump stop clearances. if it gets to small(like it did on mine) it will ride like a pig!

how did u get over it mate? got the same problem atm, but think i'll just hafto sacrifice some height?

thats it! mahooodys truck is mad. I'm definitely going to put in a body lift!! :D just got to sort out engineers crap so i can still have it full comp insured!

Cheers buddy, it has changed a bit since those pics I think it's heap tougher now. I'm nit sure you would be able to get body lift engineered.

Cheers buddy, it has changed a bit since those pics I think it's heap tougher now. I'm nit sure you would be able to get body lift engineered.

No worries. Changed by what means? have you got updated photos somewhere? maybe in members rides? Why wouldn't I be able to get it engineered? I'm in victoria so if thats the case, then if I was to hit someone and it wasn't my fault, then my insurance isn't going to cover me? will it still cover the damage I do to them I wonder.

There Are some more recent pics in my garage. I think you will have a hard time finding an engineer to give you a certificate. I'm pretty sure if the insurance company finds out you have body lift they won't cover you at all.

Latest posts

Back