Kevin 07 money, what will you buy ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking of getting a pyrometre and a boost gauge. Ill throw some extra cash in and get maybe cruise control aswell.

Three things that I have been thinking about for ages.

Cheezy Racing sliders are awfully tempting aswell.

Dave.

hmmmmmmmmmm if there is anything left after the misses gets it i would love a icom uhf or a canopy .:big_smile:

Hmmm.....mine will probably go straight back to Kev in the way of Payg tax, this quarter has been slow work wise and with 3 weeks off at xmas I might fall short on that. Will see how it goes.

I am planning to get some Brown Davis underbody guards, recovery kit and a tray liner mat...
There is also a 2in suspension lift and a set of all-terrain tyres on the cards but Kevin Dudd isnt being that generous to me.....

Well, very much a tough situation. Money needs to be spent to help the economy, but jobs are on edge and households may just end up saving it.

Saying that, i've got my roof rack basket & 2" lift on speed dial for when i'm ready to get cracking! Geeze, that $900 won't be nearlly enough!!

Guido

Hmmm.....mine will probably go straight back to Kev in the way of Payg tax, this quarter has been slow work wise and with 3 weeks off at xmas I might fall short on that. Will see how it goes.

Hey Shonky, how much for a set of guards for under the Nav like your's.

I reakon a expression of interest thread on these should get you some work. I am happy to pay the going price, I dont expect you to work for nothing.

Dave.

Hey Shonky, how much for a set of guards for under the Nav like your's.

I reakon a expression of interest thread on these should get you some work. I am happy to pay the going price, I dont expect you to work for nothing.

Dave.

I'll have a look into what the steel is worth atm and see if I can come up with a figure to see if they are worth doing, will let you know then.

Pay off some bills and then get another tattoo i rekon.... or..... i could turbo my d21.

I heard that the guys bid that the hand out was against the constitution in the High Court failed, so the payment now has a green light.

Might go any order my gauges tomorrow.

Still trying to find the company that does Autronic cruise control that uses the Nissan cruise control buttons for the steering wheel.

Dave.

pulsar hatches have the same steering wheel - about 2000-2005

I'll post a picture of the cruise control unit later - I think it looks better (more of a factory fit) than the 3 inline buttons

Latest posts

Back