32X10.5X16 Simex Extreme Treckers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just bought and fitted some Simex Extreme Treckers to my stock D21.

I only wanted the rims as he had 5 and I had an odd spare of an old Mitsubishi. But he would not sell them without the tyres, so I took the lot at a good price.

Had to remove a little off the rear of the front gaurds. How scarey is it making that first cut, but I measured three times and got it right (I think). Then moved the front bumper forward 30mm. No body lift, but the Torsion bars have been cranked up a little. Have only tried out the articulation in an urban enviroment. so far so good.

They are on ROH 16X7 rims from a 75 series Landcruiser so quite a bit of offset compared to stock rims. It lifted the vehicle by 80mm in total.

If any one wants to know YES THEY ARE EXTREMELY NOISY!!!!!

Back to the winch as soon as $$$$ allow.. Hera are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• DSC01745.jpg
    DSC01745.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC01747.jpg
    DSC01747.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC01748.jpg
    DSC01748.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC01749.jpg
    DSC01749.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC01750.jpg
    DSC01750.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 244
I'll chuck the Wrangler MTRs on tomorrow morning and you can come for a quick drive through Mt Disappointment if you come up

I'll chuck the Wrangler MTRs on tomorrow morning and you can come for a quick drive through Mt Disappointment if you come up

Thanks Dion. It was good to try the tyres out in a bit of mud, just a shame we were not better equiped to try the real buggy stuff. Better to be safe than sorry. No rubbing at all on any articulation. Very happy with the NOISY muddies.

Thanks again Dion

Thanks Dion. It was good to try the tyres out in a bit of mud, just a shame we were not better equiped to try the real buggy stuff. Better to be safe than sorry. No rubbing at all on any articulation. Very happy with the NOISY muddies.

Thanks again Dion

No worries mate. Yeah exactly. I didn't even have a snatch strap with me.

Latest posts

Back