Wanted standard front bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oz d40 slamin

Reaction score
Hey everyone .. as the title suggests i'm looking for a standard front bar to suit 06 d40 stx.

i brought a 2wd for a very good price and i'm looking at slammin it and adding a few more body mods..

at the moment it has the factory chrome bull bar but i wanna buy or swap for a standard front bar.

i have called nissan and asked for a price for a standard front bar and its $1200 unpainted and im not looking at spending that sort of coin..

im in nsw australia

:wash_truck:

Biggest problem is you have to cut the factory bar to fit the bullbar so noone will have the old bar laying around so to speak. You might have to try the wreckers .

thanx fellas .. yeah i found out they cut the bar to fit the bull bar after i went to a dealer to see if they would swap ..

problem with wreckers is there arnt many d40 in wreckers at the moment

There was a guy on eBay last week that was selling an ARB bullbar, with a partial swap required. The idea was that he would sell the bullbar and swap his 'cut' factory bar for a complete unit - might be worth looking at. If not, just sell the bullbar to subsidise the cost of the required parts.
Moorie.

Latest posts

Back