my work horse

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crabby

Reaction score
well i wanted the stx but just couldnt swing the coin so i leased the str for 5 yrs then i will update.the kids are young and dont need the leg room yet but by the time the lease is up they will.i dont want to do too much to it as i wont get the value back when i change over so i will go all out on the new one:big_smile:
so far just updated the stereo ,windows tinted, mickey thompson tyres , tow pack , fog lights and the tub liner

P110309_1743-1.jpg

P110309_174201.jpg

P110309_1742.jpg

Looks great with the stickers, great logo. Drove past it today actually out on Vic St.
How much do your campers start from, base model?? Cheers.

hey fellaz
not too sure if i should do anymore to it dave , as i lease it and will swap it for the stx in about 12 mnths the more i add to it i cant see myself gettting that money back when i trade her in.so i think i will just wait till i get the stx ang then go nuts with all the gear i can afford.

matt
drop in some time mate and i will give you the tour:victory:
we start at around 14,000 and custom build all our trailers to suit what the customer wants:proud:
just ask for paul or crabby:happy:

I've seen the Bulloak campers at an expo in Ballarat a couple of years ago. They are an awesome looking bit of kit. The Nav looks great - I've seen a few black ones sign written, and generally they look really good.

Back