Hey all, 2006 STR driver

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Hey all, 2006 STR driver. Pics added

Hey I found this site on Toyotamonthly.com.au.

100_2476-1.jpg

100_2477.jpg

100_24531b.jpg

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dave.

Only found this forum today via a link on the Australia 4WD forum.

Looks good. Hope it takes off.

Might be a bit more relivent to us Ausies than the Pommy one.

Hey Dave.

Only found this forum today via a link on the Australia 4WD forum.

Looks good. Hope it takes off.

Might be a bit more relivent to us Ausies than the Pommy one.

True that, atleast we wont see many rediculous A bars here.

Hey Laith got any on next saturday, you up for that stocton run.

Dave

I goto work away again this week. So I better not take off the weekend I get back. The missus would be upset. :mad:

If your free we could aim for the one after.

I goto work away again this week. So I better not take off the weekend I get back. The missus would be upset. :mad:

If your free we could aim for the one after.

Na I got to go paint balling and a party. Week after that if your free I am in.

Dave

Thanks Steve. Glad to be aboard.

Excuse Dave and I have a conversation on here. :)

Dave that will suit me mate. I been away from home a bit lately and need to slash padocks ect so will get everything done so the missus cant complain. Well she probably still will but you know what I mean. ;)

No problem mate I am in.

PM me your mobile number.

Cheers the welcome Steve.

Dave.

Well the old girl clicked over 100,000km's the previous week. :frown:

So to celebrate me and my brother decided to see how she towes now with the exhaust. Well my brothers idea as I hardly ever tow with the ute. The tray is usually used as my boot.

Well she tows a hell of alot better. We had a 7x5 box trailer full of dirt and concrete. Loaded the tray with stock springs aswell full of dirt aswell. Stock leafs handled it easy, the springs where flat and didn't invert like everyone says.

Dunno how much weight, I am guessing 4-4.5 tonne combined weight. We did probably 30km's of driving like this as we dumped the dirt next my brothers work, his boss owns the block and didn't care.

We also did multiple trips towing the trailer empty and loaded with garden waste. We did trips to my brothers places to make sure we got our moneys worth at the tip, rip off bloody council. $25 each load.

I think it would be about 100km's of towing all weekend and so far I have lost 30-40kms compared to usual, but I more then happy with how she did the work.

If you have been thinking of getting an exhaust definetly do it.

The last time I towed about 2 tonne was at 45,000km's, that was when my sisters car broke down in the back of Newcastle.

Dave.

Front.jpg

29012009001.jpg

29012009.jpg

The Mickey Thompsons have been on for a week, so far I am happy.

I get a little more compression lock up then Coopers but I am happy.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back