Any photo shop gurus here?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4.8GU

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is good at modifying pics with photo shop or equivalent?

I really want to see what my truck would look like with satin black rims.
I was very close to getting my factory alloys powder coated but chickened out last minute cause I wasn't sure.

So can anyone put black rims on my truck from this pic???

Attachments

• DSC04726resize.jpg
    DSC04726resize.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 132
Sorry I'll be serious.

As attached, hopefully it's good enough if you squint?

Attachments

• DSC04726resize3.jpg
    DSC04726resize3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 238
Your just the clever one arn't you ! very good:pcguru:

Better than My effort
Paintwheels.jpg

Ha ha Sorry !

Last edited:
I thought I'd post my attempt, I'm clearly not as experienced as Dion but unless you have a go, you'll never know.

Attachments

• DSC04726resize-adjusted.JPG
    DSC04726resize-adjusted.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 193
Thanks heaps Dion, man I really like that grey colour. If only it was that easy to change the paint colour in real life hey?

Not real sure on the black rims though. What do you all think?

Oh and gonzo thanks man that would have been about my effort if I could even find paint or anything on my computer!!!

Last edited:
I don't mind the black rims, was considering doing mine, but you would have to get them sandblasted, then powdercoated, not sure if it's worth the expense personally.

Thanks heaps Dion

Any time.

man I really like that grey colour. If only it was that easy to change the paint colour in real life hey?

Yeah, that grey looks pretty good, gotta be careful though, it has a tendency to strip the colour out of surrounding foliage. :sarcastic:

Not real sure on the black rims though. What do you all think?

I think they look pretty shmick, what sort of price are we talking?

Something tells me that nobody's paid close attention to my effort. That's rather sad.

Tony
I applaued your hard work and effort and can see you must have put in a lot of effort into the picture, well done..... :rock:

But can you tell me exactly what you did? :big_smile: the wheels look the same? LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! haha... I see what you have done now!
LOL, well then refer to my first part of the above comment!

Mmmm, I've got to say black/blue, not that appealing at first. I can't remember whose D22 it was on here a while back, black with these wicked black rims, that looked great.

To me the black/blue sort of clashes. But hey what would I know, if you like it do it!

Latest posts

Back