Hows This!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basky

Reaction score
Its my birthday today and guess what? This morning i have a vehicle accident and i was gonna sell my car to get a NAVARA this weekend
F*****************k!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess the nav will have to wait. Good thing is nobody was hurt.

Happy birthday mate, not good news about the crash.

Since its your birthday crack a few drinks and I hope the rest of your day was good.

Dave.

Happy Birthday Basky Look on the bright side . At least it wasn't your new Nav. Lol

Sorry ! Was that in Bad taste ?

basky, that is not good news at all!
I had the same issue with the mrs car and had someone keen to buy it too but then we had the big hail storm and that stuffed things up!
hopefully you can get it all fixed up and sell it so you can get your Nav!

happy bday mate

nah im selling my hilux and biscuits i do have insurance but it still sucks thanks for all the good words fellas

Yeah good news about being insured, could have been a lot worse day. Good that nobody was hurt as well.

A mate of mine drives around uninsured. I am waiting for the day I get a phone call to bail him out of Jail.

His reason is, "He only drives the car on the weekend" :rolleyes:

You would think he would of learnt after his VX SS was written off a few years ago by some chick. He lost $5000 out of it since her insurance company payed out and he had no insurance company behind him to sort his end out.

Mind you this is the sort of person that only worry's about brake pads when there metal on metal.

He rings me one day and tells me he cant afford brake pads for his GU Patrol and is using the handbrake to slow down, a week before I won $600 on the pokies so I went and picked up some brake pads and dropped around and threw them at him and told him he has no excuse.

The local bowling club payed for them after all from the pokies.

Some people just cannot be told and dont learn.

!@#$%^& idiot.

Dave.

A mate of mine drives around uninsured. I am waiting for the day I get a phone call to bail him out of Jail.

His reason is, "He only drives the car on the weekend" :rolleyes:

You would think he would of learnt after his VX SS was written off a few years ago by some chick. He lost $5000 out of it since her insurance company payed out and he had no insurance company behind him to sort his end out.

Mind you this is the sort of person that only worry's about brake pads when there metal on metal.

He rings me one day and tells me he cant afford brake pads for his GU Patrol and is using the handbrake to slow down, a week before I won $600 on the pokies so I went and picked up some brake pads and dropped around and threw them at him and told him he has no excuse.

The local bowling club payed for them after all from the pokies.

Some people just cannot be told and dont learn.

!@#$%^& idiot.

Dave.

thats stupid & crazy!
i will never Not have insurance, as much as we hate paying for it we need it..
A mate of mine bought a new rodeo (cringe) a few years back and that night he picked it up had someone rear end him at a set of lights, lucky he had insurance but he wasnt going to as he works up north 5 weeks on 1 week off and was only going to worry bout it when he was back!

not saying it happens on purpose, but what happens if you take out a light pole or guard rail or something similar. Better your arse the RT mob will be knocking on your door wnating you to pay for it. And most of that road infrastructure costs a hellova lot more than repairing your car. A friend knocked over a light pole and it was $100k repair bill to have a new one installed. He wasn't insured and he's got that debt carrying over him now.

Back