2inch lift with same torsion bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
I am researching for a 2 inch lift for my nav and i was wondering if i can keep the same torsion bars and just wind them up 2 inchs is this ok or will i need new torsion bars?

No, they will work fine. They just make it higher. replacement bars are advisable if you have a steel bull bar, dual battery & Winch, but if you just have the alloy bar you'll be fine.

Just had mine all done, Put new shocks in front and rear, wound the torsion Bars up, and got the rear springs re-set got 70mm in the front and 60mm in the Rear. Much better Flex in the rear now. I recomend it as a cheaper option.

hutchstr let me know how u go with standard torsions bars up front wound up...im looking at basically jsut replacing the back end with efs gear and putting new efs shocks up front. i have alloy bullbar with the standard dual battery system that came out in our models

70mm in the front seems a lot! have you got any space off your bumpstops?

yeah 70 or even 60 sounds like to much. 50mm is about max. after that it tends to hi the stops and i think 70mm sits it hard on the stops.

got my 2inch efs lift kit going in friday morning by zordo...full efs rear with comfort springs comfort efs enforcer shocks new bush kit and new greaseable shackles...then up front just whinding up standard torsion bars and putting new efs elite firm shocks in... will post up how it goes on friday sometime

woot more reason to get new rims and tyres hehe

i think i passed i the other day on teviot or middle rd...i dont drive my navara for work i have a work car so im not noticeable hehe

got my 2inch efs lift kit going in friday morning by zordo...full efs rear with comfort springs comfort efs enforcer shocks new bush kit and new greaseable shackles...then up front just whinding up standard torsion bars and putting new efs elite firm shocks in... will post up how it goes on friday sometime

Sounds similar to me. Got my kit off Zordo put it in myself.

Got about 45mm lift in the front, 55mm at the back.

After a few trips (once everything beds in) the ride is greatly improved.

Recomend both Zordo and the EFS gear.

i was gonna do it myself but im not to keen on doing torsion bars...i could see myself stuffig sumthing up...so im gonna watch zordo do it all tomoz next time i need to upgrade sumthn ill feel lil more confident hehe.

45mm is a good overall lift...gonna be nice to have more clearance...mite be taking it to the old pine forest at waterford-tambourine rd straight after zordo is finished hehe... gonna need some action shots

Sounds similar to me. Got my kit off Zordo put it in myself.

Got about 45mm lift in the front, 55mm at the back.

After a few trips (once everything beds in) the ride is greatly improved.

Recomend both Zordo and the EFS gear.

mate i just did mine and it was sooooooooo simple!... and i know nuthin bout cars!!!

well mine went in thismorning and WOW wat a difference in driving capabilities...heaps smoother way more comfortable and good clearance...heaps of thanks to Zordo and wat an awesome job he did...

PLUS a FREEEEEEEE Shirt....WOOOT
Thanks heaps

Latest posts

Back