2006 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazooked

Reaction score
hey guys im new here and thought i would say hi!, im lookin at getin a second hand 3lt thats done bout 50k, looks to be in pretty good shape, goin to check it out on the weeknd, it doesnt look like it has many extras with it and they are askn 30 k for it, its an str by the way, is there anythn i should look out for when doin an inspection?
thanks graeme.

You can get a new STR for 32K. 2.5 diesel less power, but better fuel economy.

It's low K's but that isn't necessarily good for a diesel, I'd be checking for service history, ie oil change ever 6 months.

bazooked, you really should check out new prices. there is a thread somewhere here called "dealer negotiations" about what people have paid new. I reckon you can do a lot better than that.

I just got my 06 with 40K on it for $25K. As allready stated above New ones wit ha ABN go for $32K on road. I'd offer them $25K

i rekon i could knock 5 k of it, i thought of a new 1 but im in wa and havnt got an abn number, and without 1 they are way out of my price range!

Actually there is someone here from Vic on the forum trying to sell 1 with 1500km for about $32 I think with nice extras. Might be worth a plane ticket?

2006 model D22's are best.

Never really hear of many problems with them, mine has been really reliable for me.

Dave.

went and had a look at it this morn, its a very tidy unit with only very minor blemishes in the paint, motor looks good but there is a tiny weep of oil coming from the sump gasket on the drivers side and a tiny bit on the gearbox which might be coming from the weep at the front, drives well and doesnt blow any smoke at all, needs new tyres on the bak and rego is due in november, she rekons a dealer offered her 25 for it but i find it hard to believe, she might be a bit of a tough nut to move on price, ill put an offer in this arvo and see what she says.

i tried! i rang her this arvo and put an offer in of 26k, she pretty much laughed in my face! i then said 27 is my limit , she then says ill keep it for that! stuck up bitch lol.

I Bought a new one last Tuesday $31000 Drive away cash. Leave her there and buy a new one. 3 yr 100 k warranty.

Regards Greg

Back