UHF Radio Fault

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody418

Reaction score
Hi Guys i have a GME 3400 Radio that has stopped transmitting, it receives signals fine. Has anyone had any experience with sending a unit back to GME for repair? Forgot how expensive they are till i went to price new one would rather have some one look a it

Thanks

Old CB radios used to do that when the SWR wasn't right and they blew their final output transistors. Used to be a quick fix, and fairly inexpensive. No idea about these UHF units.

Just a thought, and you have probably already done it, but have you tried a different hand piece?? Might be the hand piece, if it is it's an easy fix.

Cheers John

Yeah John have tried that, its coming up on the display that it is transmitting but not sending out any kind of signal. spend hours trying to dick around with it with no luck would of smashed it if it wasn't so expensive

Do a continuity check on aerial run and check the connectors as well, they may have come loose. Just some ideas. Good Luck

Hi guys just a update i contacted GME and they told me to send it to them, Got it back today fully repaired with a new circuit board, mic and a list of other things they repaired. Ended up costing me $90 which is a fraction of a new one. Very happy with their service.

Latest posts

Back