Anyone using Roo Lites?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
Just after any opinions on these lights, the larger 220 model specifically. A mate just bought a set and they seem pretty well made and at a good price but I haven't seen them at night yet. Also, would they be able to take a hid kit?

Roolites are a slightly cheaper rip off than the Lightforce spotties, and pretty much exactly they same build type. Good light. HID kits should be avaiable from Hansa (Suppliers for cibie, Nite Stalker and roolites)

I compared during the day a set of light force 240 blitz and a set of roo lites and the roolites seemed a little heavier, I think the reflector is aluminium or something and the lightforce is a polycarbonate. The lightforce seem to be more secure on the bullbar compared to the roolites but this may be due to the extra weight on the roolites. I haven't seen the difference in light output between the 2 yet though but just looking at them they are near on identical.

From what I can gather people who have the roo lite believe they are a good light for the money and everyone else who has spent a fortune on lightforce seem to be bagging them. This is only info that I have found on other forums though.

Roolites are a slightly cheaper rip off than the Lightforce spotties, and pretty much exactly they same build type. Good light. HID kits should be avaiable from Hansa (Suppliers for cibie, Nite Stalker and roolites)

Do you have a link to this hansa mob mate. I googled it and came up with some butcher supply mob or something.

seeing as though youre on the topic of roolites...
i bought a pair of 220's the other day bolted them onto my bar, ran all the wires out into through the dash to where i want the switch and connected them to the battery everything in that aspect is correct i believe. the only thing i didnt do is hook them up to my highbeams. i am 99% sure this is why they arnt working, but i carnt seem to find the highbeam wire to connect the lights to.

could someone please let me know where i could find this.

any ideas / thoughts / comments / pictures would be much apprieciated.

jesse

Easiest way to find the hi beam feed is to get it from the back of the plug of your existing headlights. Use a test light when the hi beam is on to find the pin. I can't remember which one it is but someone here will know.

Easiest way to find the hi beam feed is to get it from the back of the plug of your existing headlights. Use a test light when the hi beam is on to find the pin. I can't remember which one it is but someone here will know.

Thats how I did mine too.

Thanks mate I just sent them in email in regards to the HID kits. Will see what they say.

Latest posts

Back