Steering all to the right ,right tyre feels as though it is coming of right side only

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesingh

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem ,steering to the left it does not happen,when i lock all to the right it feels like the right tyre wants to come out or is not properly inflated this is the best way i can explain it ,only happens with extreme lock to the right

steering to the right

hey dave i read some other threads,i think this might help right front pushes wide ,this happens only when i stare to the extreme right

I'm going to guess here: when you turn the steering wheel all the way to the right, your right tyre feels spongy, like it's going to come off the wheel?

I'd check the tyre pressure in both front tyres. In a tight right-hand turn, the weight is thrown over the front left wheel, so the front right wheel will feel lighter, but you shouldn't feel like it's giving way unless you're driving very hard or the tyre pressures are wrong.

Back