qd32 engine missing?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deefer

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, i have a qd32 engine aftermarket turbo fitted 230000klms on the clock.Goes great with boost up it,but ive run into statring up issues,it blows blue/white smoke and misses like you wouldnt beleive. I can glow it several times and with little result.sometimes its good sometimes its real bad. ive had the head off not long ago to fix minor oil leak and all looks ok,im about to recheck my valve clearances,check glow plugs ect.. Anyone have an idea? thanks deefer:sad:

Was the injection pump tuned for the turbo ?

Have you checked the banjo filter ?

Dave.

cleaned the banjo filter today,i have cleaned it before around 10,000klms ago as well was real bad back then, injector pump was tuned when the kit was fitted,a long time ago though.And it only blows smoke on cold start and miss but once its up and running its ok,iwas thinking maybe a glow plugs not working,they tell me the smoke puffs out in morse code for awhile driving down the road but clears up.

Geez reading the topic in the list I though some poor bugger's gone out to their car one morning and it wont start so they look under the bonnet and find some bugger half hitched the motor. Misfiring might not be good but atleast it's better than missing altogether.

Latest posts

Back