Hello all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I pick up my new D40 on wednesday and cannot wait! Its 2.5td, manual. Only towbar and bluetooth so far, more to come very shortly.

There seems lot of good info on here on them, Hopefully I wont ask too many stupid questions.

My old boss used to say "Better to ask stupid questions than to make stupid mistakes". From my short experience, no one on the forum minds sharing to make sure you won't make mistakes. Welcome, Phil (from GO CATS country)

My old boss used to say "Better to ask stupid questions than to make stupid mistakes". From my short experience, no one on the forum minds sharing to make sure you won't make mistakes. Welcome, Phil (from GO CATS country)

Well said mate.

Welcome lmn,now if i had a dollar for every stupid question i've asked.....

GO HAWKS:victory:

Good advice.

^ Cats a AFL thing ?

Dave.

Latest posts

Back