hazard light switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grommet

Reaction score
Today I went to use my hazard lights & when pressing the switch it fell into the dash. Does anyone know how to remove the centre console to gain access to rectify the switch? Theres not much room to manoeuvre behind the dash with big fingers! Any help would be appreciated.

What sort of ute are you driving, I know there is center console removal instructions in the D40 section, there is no doubt some in the D22 section as well

D22 has 2 screws underneath the center cross piece. Remove these and the ash trays, stick your fingers in the hole where the ashtrays came out and pull the bottom out, then the top comes easy.
Unplugging the switches that comes with it and the cig lighter is a different battle you'll face!!

He's posted under the D40 section, so we'll have to assume its a d40.

There are 2 screws under the coin tray, The coin tray is removed by slipping a thin blade under one corner, then prising up firmly will pop the front out. then it need to be lifted up and pulled out with a fair amount of force. Once out you should be able to see the 2 screws, remove tose and the whole fascia will pop off.
Someone else may be able to give a better description/sequence.

Latest posts

Back