Air Filter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkingcab

Reaction score
Has any body noticed that the genuine air filter lets dust thru. i noticed with first filter so bought a second have never blown it out should i call warranty?

No warranty on air filters, its what they call a consumable, like brake pads, brake rotors, tyres, etc. If you think in needs a new filter, change it.

Yeah this is my second one both letting dust thru i don believe in blowing air filters cos puts tiny holes in them

Sure is sealed as best as its can. might add that for some reason the kingcab has different air and fuel filters 2 the dual cabs

you shouldn't really have to but maybe stick in a sock filter in the snorkel. Unifilter sell them in a 3 pack and are reasonably priced. I put one in whenever on dusty roads for a bit of extra insurance.

Thanks mate I live on a farm so dust is bad especially at the moment n i travel on dirt roads all the time. Reckon they make my fuel economy even worse than it is?

Droopie%20Half_masked.jpg

About 50 bucks for 3 of these ordered from the unifilter website. I haven't noticed any drop in economy in either my patrol or navara so if there is a drop in economy it is very minor.

Unifilter Australia Foam Air Filters for Economy and Performance

Got one of them myself, dunno why you'd need 3 of them, takes me about 10 mins to clean and re-oil, works great, always have it in when heading on a dusty trip.

Got one of them myself, dunno why you'd need 3 of them, takes me about 10 mins to clean and re-oil, works great, always have it in when heading on a dusty trip.

I took all 3 on an extended trip through the simpson and all over the N.T. hardly touching any sealed roads and it was pretty handy to be able to just put another one in when required as it is not that easy to clean and reoil on the side of a track.

Latest posts

Back