d22 front seat upgrade.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJZ987

Reaction score
hi, i have a 2009 d22 and i find the seats very uncomfortable on long drives and was wondering if anyone knows of a decent seat upgrade. cheers.

if you think the factory bucket seats are bad spare a thought for those of us with the factory bench seat!!!!.
Replacing it has been on my wish list ever since i purchased the ute

yeah u have a point the bench seat would be uncomfortable, and to scotty cheers mate i think i will go down that path with the recaros onle because i drive it every day and its always long trips.

I feel your pain Camo!

The D22 bench seat would be THE most uncomfortable seat of any vehicle I have ever owned!

Russ

im just gunna get 2 bucket seats from repco there fuking comfortable they look good and there 200 dollars...problem solved

im sure repco will be able to get you some adapter brackets so the seats bolt straight into the navara.

You have to be carefull and make sure that they are adr rated for insurance purposes and you will have to get an engineers certificate.I know my neighbour didn't get insurance for his patrol because of the seats and his lift kit.

Hey all, I have the factory bench seat and im trying to chace down some seats from a dual cab, if anyone has some and wish to sell them be sure to let me know as im interested,
Cheers Mick

I seem to remember someone on here about 6 months ago wanting to go the other way, they had buckets and wanted to go a bench. Not sure what model it was or who it was but maybe someone else does.

Hey All, First post. Great info in this forum!

The 2009 D22 front seats are crap for long distance sooo...

I've been looking in to a clean seat swap here in VIC and I was thinking of a 2009 PAthy or D40 swap.

Has anyone done this? Or can you recommend another seat that is a clean swap out?

Cheers

Ben

Scott has a D40 front seat in his D22.

R50 Pathfinder seats might bolt up to your runners.

Maybe Xtrail, Maxima seats would be nice.

Hi Dave,

Oh sweet, now to ass test some seats.

So from what I've read, so long as it's the same year and uses the existing rails you don't need an engineers cert yeah?

B

Latest posts

Back