Weak prick

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What an arsehole,my daughters boyfriend from 10 years untill now,decides he doesnt want to marry her only 10 weeks from the weding....
they reckon women change their minds,this bloke is as week as piss..
Now i must say i like him,but his mother must have been in his ear,and shes a peace os shit.....she spins crap about my daughter,just coz she wants her mummys boy back.
And his father took about 30 years to marry his his mothers and then he craps on about how he should have done it years ago..
It must run in the family.....I say FU?K U...
my daughter deserves better and will get a better man..
Adam u r a prick....if u hurt her any more i will..pulverise u to a pulp....
once again i say FU?K YOU ASSHOLE,EXSPECIALLY U SANDY,,BITCH.......

It may suck now, but is probably for the best. At least there is no kids involved.

The joys of being a Dad. I have a 9 week old baby girl, so i have it all in front of me

All the best
Mickey

chin up mate..
She will find someone that deserves her, sorry to hear the bad news

Try not to worry about it mate as they will probably get back together and you will be the worst prick in the world for bagging him,just be there for your daughter and be nuetral unless he becomes a fu?k stick then pulverise him.

Thats tough,
and a pisspoor effort by him.

I dont know how one can waste another persons life so much.
This wont console you any, but it happens more than you think.
I have a mate and cousin who had long time girlfriends for similar times and the girls were taken as part of the families like they were the wives allready and both of these pricks (not at the same time) out of the blue ended the engagments like it was nothing, fu?king assholes:rant::rant:.

And then to top it off, they married other girls within a year from ending their previous long term relationships.
Poor form fellas:rant:

Just got to make sure she gets on with life sooner than later and not get bogged down with that part of her life and that lowlife poor excuse for a man.

anyways, cheer up, she'll pick herself up and find herself someone derserving of her.

:cheers!:

Its probably the best thing that ever happened to her mate, she's going to need your support through this so don't keep your anger too long.

Take her out somewhere nice and be with her on the proposed wedding day.

All the other boys have already said it, but yeah, keep your chin up mate, she'll need here Dad more than ever now.

Thanks guys,i allreday told her she will find someone better,even he said that he doesnt deserve her....were all here for her....

At the risk of playing the devils advocate, you don't know his reasons why. I've been on the receiving end of a similar thing - and yeah, it hurts. Hurts like hell. But people have their reasons and while you might not understand them, to the person who called it off - they make perfect sense. You might not do the same thing in a similar situation, neither might I, but does it make the other person wrong? Does it make them a "weak prick"? Is it our place to say?

Put it another way.....would you prefer that it gets called off now, or that they get divorced in a few years time when there are a couple of kids running around.

Fu?k him. Whatever his reasons, he should have made them sooner.

Yeah exactly,hes had 10 years to think about..
why propose,do all the wedding planning,run up thousands of dollars in costs allready,then decide he just wants to go on without commiting...
He still wants her to help pay for the house,the 40 grand boat,his motorbike etc....
and last week he pisses off for 4 days,writes his car off on a saturday.he and his parents are all there and none of them think that my daughter should be told about the stack..
she finds out on sunday night when she rings him to see where he is....
Thats showing no respect,or caring for her,so like i said before ...hes a weak prick...

Sounds like to me he needs to grow up, get some balls and stand on his own 2 feet..

As I said before - you might not do the same thing in similar circumstances, neither might I....but regardless, the only people who actually KNOW anything about what is going on here are the two people involved in the relationship.

And unfortunate as it is, superiorcruiser - you only know what you have seen. You were not half of the relationship between your daughter and this bloke. You were not the one about to get married.

At face value - sure - it looks like a rotten thing to do (for what it's worth, I agree) - but again - have you actually sat down with him and listened to his reasons or his side of the story? Or have you only heard them second hand through someone else? The reason I ask that question is because unless you hear the story from the horses mouth so to speak, it's hearsay. You don't KNOW anything - you have only heard a story told by someone else.

Back when I was a copper there was an old saying - somewhere between my version and your version we will find the truth. I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm not calling you a liar, however there is another side to this story as well - so it's all very well and good to have your opinion - and I have no doubt that you are plenty angry - I find it a bit rich that other people are jumping on the bandwagon judging someone they don't know, have likely never met, and are basing their opinion on the emotional "hearsay testimony" of one person.

You might think I'm being difficult - I actually think I'm trying to be the voice of reason here and not just blindly follow the popular opinion pack.

Antz I see what your saying but

...........why propose,do all the wedding planning,run up thousands of dollars in costs allready,then decide he just wants to go on without commiting...
....and last week he pisses off for 4 days,writes his car off on a saturday.he and his parents are all there and none of them think that my daughter should be told about the stack..
she finds out on sunday night when she rings him to see where he is....
Thats showing no respect,or caring for her,so like i said before ...hes a weak prick...
after 10 years that's All piss poor form.
A Prick act is a Prick act and the quoted acts are all the acts of a prick!!
Chin up Superior, as already stated, better now than after the wedding.

Last edited:
all the information i got was from my daughter,,,she WONT lie to me about it,as she said......she did NOTHING WRONG..
as Hutchstr said...he needs to grow up and grow some balls....

Well I'll be fuc?ed,

I would like to have thought a bloke could come on here, with a dilemma such as SC's and maybe get a bit of support/mateship, or she'll be right mate from the NAV family,
regardless of circumstances.

Afterall this is'nt the Judge Judy Show.

Hang in there SC.

Well I'll be fuc?ed,

I would like to have thought a bloke could come on here, with a dilemma such as SC's and maybe get a bit of support/mateship, or she'll be right mate from the NAV family,
regardless of circumstances.

Afterall this is'nt the Judge Judy Show.

Hang in there SC.

Well said mate, my thoughts too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back