nrl premiers 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who will be 2010 nrl premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shane75

Reaction score
who do you think will be the nrl premiers 4 2010?
st george
gold coast
wests
penrith
new zealand
sydney
manly
brisbane
souths
parramatta
canberra

Should have been the bulldogs! Be good to see someone obscure like the raiders winning.
As long as its not the rooters... or the tigers.. or the panthers... or the eels... or manly..

Where's the option for Cowboys? LOL

I reckon Tigers, Brady says Dragons, Coop says Dragons, Kyrle of course says Manly

i wish there was a cowboys option too mate maybe next year,as for the delusional eels fan they aren't out of it yet,go eels!!!!.Kyrle must be really crook she is obviously not thinking clearly,poor thing!!!!!hahaha.storm will probably be up there next year,they can hold there heads high for showing plenty of fighting spirit this year when they had nothin to play for but pride in there jersey.

i thought it normal, Sign 2,3,4, contracts for different amounts

Ah they all do it mate, except for Cronulla and Canberra, they're the only two clubs that can't afford the salary cap! And Cronulla is the only team in the NRL that owns it's own ground? Go figure.

Not a huge footy fan but out of those teams go the Tigers.

Where's Newcastle ?

Dave.

who cares, the real footy is down south!

See this is where the whole issue started, he/she/it got frustrated with themselves after they couldn't work out how a real game of football is played.

Latest posts

Back