One Powerball - Whats your lotto Dream?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
What would you do if yours numbers came up. Pick your own figure and have at it

10 Acres with 5 x 2 house. Triple garage/worksop with pit.

for the Nav:
2" lift, winch, spotties, snorkel, 3" exhaust and chip, diesel/petrol conversion.

Possibly a big ass Caravan

2 Million would be plenty, with some to spare

with 2 million .... ummmmm

I'd retire for satarters ....

i'd only go for about 2.5 acres with a decent house, and at least 6 car garage (2 cars, camper trailer and trailerable boat - the rest as workshop)

probably spend about 1/2 mill on a boat moored somewhere for weekend cruising

finish off all the upgrades to the NAV that i could possibly want as well.

go on regular 4w drive trips, and when i aint doing that, i'd be fishing.

At my last job we always threatened that 4th division was going to be enough to make us retire from the place. Even that didn't happen so in the end quitting was just more satisfying.

there is a lot you can do with 2 million - to post thinking you'd get more would be stretching my poor brain too much about what i could ever possibly spend it on.

I'd have a double stroke, 3 aneurysms, a multi-stage heart attack and then I'd choke on my tongue just after my jaw impacted on the ground. The wife can spend $2000 of it cremating me and stuffing me into a small box on the shelf. Maybe shell out another $5 making sure there's a good seal on the box in case I start breathin' again.

if i won 2 mill, id go and buy 4 investment properties around the 350k mark,
or buy some commercial properties to rent. either way id spend probably 1.4 mil on investment properties.
give my parents 200k and my brother 200k.
leave me with 200k, id invest 50k on the us commidites market.
and the rest would be for toys.
and id continue working till i got bored with it.

personally being 23, 2 million isn't enough for me to retiring on,

9 mil would be my number of choice,
4 mil would go to investment properties
1 mill to my brother
1 to parents
1 spread between other family.
1 mil on massive redoncilous house.
500k on toys and the rest in the bank.

Like Ash Id invest it in property.

Id buy some land up at Lostock aswell.

Id probably coil the Nav to.

Dave.

Lol, shit your quick.

I swear you just look for posts to rip on.

^ Like your style though as they usually make me laugh.

Dave.

Well work is boring me today so I've been looking for an in dash nav unit but even that hit a wall when I couldn't find anything I really liked so ripping was all that was left and you just happened to come along at the right time. You deserve some credit too because you keeping making the leading comments.

So far I've only found 3 clarions on their website but I haven't been looking long.

Maybe thats my powerball dream, win enough to buy an in dash nav unit, or pay someone to do the hard yards of choosing the unit and buying it for me.

bank the 2 mil, sell everything i own, pack my old backpack, go AWOL from the army and just travel the world for the next twenty or thirty or forty years. perfect

shero

Latest posts

Back