How To Install Strut spacers??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T/\C

Reaction score
I have 35mm strut spacers and once i attach them to the strut have trouble putting them back in. Has anyone installed these before any help would be great as I am stuck :suicide2:

Last edited:
Thanks that was exactly what i needed I think i just need to keep hitting it with the hammer until it comes off.

I know this will sound weird but I have done the following with good results in the past
Use a hair dryer to warm up the steel that the ball joint goes through. Make sure you shield the ball joint rubber etc
Hold a hammer against one side of the spindle, hit the other side of the spindle .
Or
Use a ball joint spreader.
Always leave the castle nut on the end of the threads , it will protect the threads as well as stop things flying apart.

Yeah I put it all back together going to see if Repco or supercheap have a ball joint spreader tommorow either that or ill put the rear shocks and shackles on then get to the front on my next days off lol

hey mate can you post some photos of your ute with the coil spacers and rear shackles installed. Im interested to see the difference in height they make.
thanks

Back