arb locker fault

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwayne

Reaction score
hi people, this is my first post so bear with me if im not in the right section. i got a rear arb diff lock installed about a weak ago. went back into the shop today because as i was driving up a sandy hill i flicked on the compressor and then the locker. it all seemed okay and then the compressor kept cutting in and out. the air line between the compressor was all good and not leaking. just wanted to know if anyonee else has had this problem... cheers

yeah had the same problem. the o ring was probably not put in right.

Try using it in the driveway at home to see if it continues to leak.
On mine I have to be rolling, under no load for it to engage, if it's under load the gears can't mesh up.

cheers guys. they told me it was a loose nut on what looks like some sort of sealing assembly. i asked him exactly what the part was but he couldnt tell me. he also said there was no torque specs for the loose nut in the fitting instructions which i doubt is true. but oh well. i will just have to wait and see... thanks again guys

cant trust ARB fitters, even fitting there own product. Weve had a 100% success rate fitting our own so far (done 10)

where have they fitted your compressor if in the engine bay where have you fitted it

I think it's around $1500-1700.

I'll be removing and selling mine in December as I'm trading in next year if your interested. (will only fit the Thai built trucks)

Back