Fuel Additives

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
hey fellas

im usually not a big fan of throwing extra stuff in the go go tank just incase its the wring stuff and the wrong mixture etc etc. but ive come across ChemTech Diesel Power fuel additive its 1ml per litre and ive been using it for bout a month and half now in every tank and haave noticed a small improvement in take off, power, fuel consumption and much cleaner injectors on my last service.

anyone else have any other additives they use in fuel/oils to run better etc?

this product is recommended by me :D

I use to run a injector cleaner thru my Nav every 3 tanks but haven't for a while.

Will get back into the habit though.

Dave.

I put in some injector cleaner every few tanks, I keep it in the map pocket on the back of the drivers seat and I can just grab it out before I fill up. Not sure if it is actualy doing anything but I would like to think that it is better than nothing at all.

i tried this additive from supercrap as i call it(supercheap) for the first time and the fuel consumption seems to be way better.
i havent refilled yet so i dont know exactly the k's but i will calculate it as per the formula from this site.
it was a 50ml bottle that did 50 litres but i filled up anyway and it only cost about $3 for the additive.
i will post results when i re fill..

Latest posts

Back