IPod connection

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fez

Just picked up my new stx. When i looked for the IPod connection i found that there is none, only an aux connection (round plug) in the centre console. Going by the manual. I presume the only ones to have the IPod connection are the models with the navigation/touchscreen fitted as standard. Is that overseas models? I thought the STX was top of the range and therefore would have the IPod connection, (i have heard some of you guys talk about it). I knew it didn't have a navigation system, but thought that no model navara came standard with a navigation system.
Still absolutely stoked with the new girl. Goes and looks awesome!!!

I went looking in the glovey, but found it in the console. Does yours have a USB plug anywhere at all? no big deal as I have stuff all music on my Iphone, but it would be handy

Gents,

I have got a 2011 STX Dual Cab and was wondering if anyone has, or is it possible, to have a USB connection to the radio put in to play iPods/iPhones?

I know it has the AUX plug in the centre console but just wanted something that would also charge the iPods/iPhones.

Regards

Clinton

You want something to charge only? That's fairly easy I have a USB port and 2 Aux ports running off my second battery. All you need is a USB port and a voltage regulator that can drop the 12v down to 5v. Alternatively you buy a cig lighter/aux connector with a USB connector on it for about $5 from ebay.

My 08 only has the aux connection in the glove box, I wish it was in the console!!! haha

Hey Matt, I've got an 09 model and mine was in the glove box too, It's easy to relocate. If you pull out the glove box and remove the top box as well you can get to the plug at the back of the stereo. You can buy and extented ear phone cable or extend the one thats there and relocate it inside the centre console, it really easy.

My dealer told me that 3.5mm to 3.5mm lead that they provide you with when you buy the car was something I really had to look after because it was worth $54 to replace. The idiot actually looked at me strange when I told him DSE sell them for less than $5, either he didn't believe me or he didn't realise people were smart enough to know Nissan don't make their own audio leads.

However that does remind me I need to go to DSE and get a longer one before I go away.

Dylan, Jase and I gave him a chance to come good.

But kept acting like a dick and abusing everyone.

Latest posts

Back