What do you drink ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your poison.

• Spirit's.

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Beer/Wine.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Dont drink.

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
D

Dave

Since the alcopop tax got thrown out I am wondering what people drink.

I have payed more for Jack Danials for a while since the rediculous tax came in and now the goverment is gonna hand the money back to the brewery's.

I want my money back or even better how about the goverment compensate on stuff.

I know the goverment cant prove who bought these drink's. All of a sudden everyone would be drinking them if you could claim on your tax return.

Grrrrr, wankers shouldn't have started collecting the tax until it was passed in the first place.

Yep, this is abit of a rant/poll.

I reakon I have had less then a carton of beer in all the time I have been drinking.

I think last year at tuff trucks before we left I paid $120 for a carton of JD cans.

Atleast the $900 from the goverment will give me some money back, the picks owe me a couple of hundred more.

^ No I ain't claiming I am a machine and can drink heap's. I just go out every friday night with my mates for catch up drink's.

Dave.

im a bundy drinker. I just go to dan murphys when i need more, never really more then $60 a case. Local bottlo went up to $90... so i bought 2 bottles for 50 and got twice as pissed...yeah that tax was heaps well thought out.

You could've mixed it yourself Dave, not that hard mate :suicide:. I put down beer on the poll because I brew my own but will drink everything pretty much. I also have a still for spirits so I guess I don't know what all the complaining is about. I agree with Joshy, if anything the alcopops tax made things worse. Instead of a teenager buying a 6 pack of vodka premix they are better off buying a bottle of vodka and some lollywater and get wayyy more pissed. They really had our best interests at heart though I'm sure.

I voted spirits as thats what I used to drink. Just refused to pay the stupid prices for Jack Daniels and burbon pre mix.

I get too pissed if I buy the proper bottles of Jack ect. Its just so much more convenient to drink pre mix.

Im now a beer drinker. Was never that keen on drinking more than 2 or 3 beers but now prefer it to spirits I think.

I drink mainly Carlton Dry or Pure Blonde. Dont give me a headache and due to my recently aquired beer gut I figure low carb would be better for me.

I drink to much realy :) Ive already had 6 today...

I drink beer and spirits but voted spirits because I prefer Bundy. Mix it myself out of a bar stand with nip pourer.

Apparently most of the breweries are donating any money they get back from the government to alcohol dependancy charities and counselling services. Thats what I heard on teh radio anyway, who knows what really happens.

I clicked beer/wine.Don't mind the spirits though but not the white ones.Bad hangovers.I like a bit of red wine in the cooler months,goes great with a good lump of steak or roast.
Hasn't always been the case though,i did a job for a guy once and he offered me a bottle of red from his wine cellar.I said no thanks and he said
"take this bottle home and try it with good meat",so i did and i've been hooked ever since.
But to me nothing beats a VB almost at the start of freezing,got to be bloody cold.Mothers milk.
Alcopop tax,what a farkin rort,they better put that cash to good use.

I like my Jim Beam. I buy it buy the bottle, which lasts about a month, rarely get blotto pissed cos i hate hangovers. The last 3-4 days have consumed a bit, just for the hell of it, I,m on holidayz lol:big_smile:

Speak up who is the none drinker ?

Dave.

I cannot tell a lie (well not too often).:agree: I am happy to let you blokes pay all those taxes on the different grogs.:big_smile: But I must admit I am not too keen on paying $2.50 in a pub or club for a glass of lolly water that is half filled with ice.
But there will be a beer in the fridge here for anyone who calls in (unless one of our sons finds it).

Paul

Homebrew beer and spirits for me! I make generally ales and stouts. Out of the bought ones, I like James Squire Golden Ale.
As for spirits, I am a Scotch man...Jameson's is the shizzle!!!!

I used to make heaps of stouts and ales but up here I've been making more lagers recently. I think I might get a nice amber ale as my next one though. About time I did another ginger beer too, alcoholic of course.

Its beautiful......

guinness.jpg

Cooper's pale ale for me thanks! Gotta say though, that Guinness is making me thirsty as well! I had a few pale's this afternoon while I was installing my new PooLites :big_smile:

ill normally drink what's going.
bundy rum and southern comfort mostly when on spirts.
get in the xxxx gold, harn super dry, toohey's extra dry, corona's.
yeah i try not to drink during the week, but when the weekend come's look out.

Coopers pale - cos I'm south Australian
Good pilsners
And Sth Aust Wine - the best a man can get

going by his album matt-VNET PRO will love the attached photos

Attachments

• P4110018.JPG
    P4110018.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 40
  • P4110021.jpg
    P4110021.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts