Spotties on factory alloy bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac_factor

Reaction score
G'day again guys. Have the ST-x D40 with the factory alloy bullbar it has currently a set of Liteforce 240 Blitz on her. To be honest i am not a fan of them and would like to take them off and put another set that i have in the shed on her.

Question is i had a look and am not too sure how to get to the bolts to get them off i know i can't go in from the top so i had a look underneath the only way i can see out of this it to unbolt that plate somehow unscrew the screws that hold on the little bit of mesh at the front and then unbolt from there... have i got it right or is there another way...

Thanks in advance guys
Macca

I have exactly the same setup and as far as I know you have to take the bar off.I remember there was sum stupid design reason for doing this but cant be sure.I had the lights on the bar prior to installing the bar.
Can I ask why you dont like the Blitz 240's?

At least you won't get your lights stolen!.
But what a prick of a design, I'd cut the bastards off, with a grinder/hacksaw and then rivet on some mounts that your other lights bolt to.

But I can be a lazy bugger at times.

08KINGCAB... i like the way you think.... he he

and Aussie thanks for that was going to takle the issue today but might wait for another set of hands first.. but the 240's are too big and bulky for my liking and they stick out so far the bar i have a set of Nite Stalker 215's that i am thinking will look a little better on her so was going to get those on her if i could. But even performance side of it i am not overly impressed either for such an expensive light.

Latest posts

Back