4x4 Spots Brisbane -> Gold Coast

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
hey fellas,

i live in logan and there are no more open 4x4 spots and im getting over it all cause i cant just take the nav for a run in the mud whenever i feel the mood. anyone know any more open 4x4 spots from brisbane towards gold coast even sorta ipswich way, beaudesert etc??? there used to be a sweet spot at nerang but the owner of propert has called police to fine anyone on his property cause of all the ppl littering and not taking care of it.

helpies

Mmm, isn't there a place at Ormeau that I have heard of before? Supposed to have some great tracks. Theres also Scenic Rim 4WD park just outside Beaudesert. Thats the only ones out our way I know of, probably are more around.

Hoo Roo

yeh i think ormeau is closed, not really sure...i know there is a pretty sweet track on Waterford-Beenleigh Rd in the old Pine Forest...the power company has put tracks in and its just 4x4 tracks most of the way with a few nice articulation areas and mud spots...but the mud spots are for like 6" lifted cruisers with 35"muddies and shit nuttin for stock nav...but i hate goin to the one place all the time

one day when i deck my nav out i can take you on a road trip to coffs harbour, i no plently of place's i took the 87 lux some pretty hectic and some really nice spots, and being ex local (still at heart) i can round up a few of the boys and get a convo. but again "one day"

yeh itd be good to get a group together and just hit a 44 track oneday...oneday ill get mine up to scratch eg my liftkit etc..i dont wanna over do it. but would like to make it a more capable offroader while maintaning that on road feel

hey woanme you havernt seen the nissan titan on the coast have ya? fuck its a beast. som suspension shop owns it. my dream car. d40 with a bigblock right?

well ive organised with my brothet to hit scenic rim someday in the next few weeks...jsut dont know any other spots after that...i know im going fraser island over christmas sometime...

hey fellas,

i live in logan and there are no more open 4x4 spots and im getting over it all cause i cant just take the nav for a run in the mud whenever i feel the mood. anyone know any more open 4x4 spots from brisbane towards gold coast even sorta ipswich way, beaudesert etc??? there used to be a sweet spot at nerang but the owner of propert has called police to fine anyone on his property cause of all the ppl littering and not taking care of it.

helpies

hey, there is the "Redbank mud runs" at Springfield just off Sprinfield parkway i live there, its a good run for me when i'm bored better after rain, and Ripley is good, and there are some on Johnson rd around Forestdale but i havent been on them yet.

is johnson rd even still open??? i drive past it regularly and only see motorbikers there... i wanna try ripley's and scenic rim at beaudesert. its a shame the nerang one got shut out and the one on green rd at crestmead/brownsplains has be shut out aswell by land owners cause of rubbish dumping.

There is a stickied thread in the QLD section with some parks and runs. Make sure you add to it.

is johnson rd even still open??? i drive past it regularly and only see motorbikers there... i wanna try ripley's and scenic rim at beaudesert. its a shame the nerang one got shut out and the one on green rd at crestmead/brownsplains has be shut out aswell by land owners cause of rubbish dumping.

it looks like there are a couple of tracks that run off Johnson rd, i might have a look not this weekend but next and see what i can find

yeh off johnson rd...basically over the bridge past paradise rd and but b4 the Freedom Servo(i thinks it freedom mite be a United). ive been there b4 but not in my nav...no idea whether ti is still open...i mite be keen to come for a run with u silvernav...let us know when ur heading out and we should meet up. fingers crossed i get my lift by then lol (stupid taxman)

Latest posts

Back