Genuine Nissan Prices

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
I just got quoted a price for some genuine steel wheels. I'm talking about the same steel wheel that is used as a spare on the ST-R models (16x7)

They quoted me over 400 each wheel but if I bought 4 he could drop it down to 350 each. Are the people at Nissan on crack??? I double checked and said no not the alloys the steel ones and he said yeah thats right. Unbelievable!

I just wish someone would sell me their genuine alloys somewhere in North Queensland. They seem to be going for about 400 for a set on ebay which I would gladly pay.

Last edited:
Hey theres a guy on ebay selling 4 D40 stx wheels and tyres (standard) for over $2200.

You could get them. sound like a good deal mate. haha

I asked for a price last saturday for D40 steelies,around $380 each
:dong:
I can drive 10 mins up the road to Bayswater and get non genuine for $160 each.
:big_smile:
Waiting for a local cheap set of alloys on fleabay otherwise i'll go the non gen steelies.

just missed 4 alloys with new tyres on trading post for $750.
i would have got that much trade back for the tyres

Too dear,i want just rims no tyres for a second set,have'nt decided what tyres i want to put on yet.I'm happy with the conti's for daily driving but i want to be able to put something better on for 4x4 touring.

haha i got qouted about $4100 for 6 stampede rims 16x8 with cooper stc. rims were dropped to 300 each.

Attachments

• Stampede-RV-Anthracite.jpg
    Stampede-RV-Anthracite.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 54
I just paid $72 for a replacement fuel filler cap! f******! Did not have time to check wreckers yards so had to hand over the cash. If these prices represent the true cost of parts in our cars than my navara is easily worth $200000 :big_smile:

In '94 Nissan quoted me $75 for an '81 Datsun Sunny badge. The badge was only about 100mm long and went on the back quarter panel, I do remember telling the guy that I didn't want the solid gold badge.

I should have brought it and sold it to the cars current owner, at those prices it's got to be worth a fortune now!

Im trying to get rid of my spare rim.

But i want to sell it with the tyre as well. The tyre is brand new.

Actually i think i may have 4 spare steel wheels, there not the str spare wheel but they look the same.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Spoke to a mate last week and he was just quoted $540 each for standard RA Rodeo steel rims. Even the bloke from Holden that gave him the price said it was ridiculous. You'd reckon that the car companies would want to be competitively priced so people would actually consider buying genuine parts.

I got a price out of curiosity for a new chrome rear bumper for mine (I wrecked the old one) ..... $1500 !!!!!

That doesnt even include the plastic inserts.

They can forget that!

Yeah ridiculous price for the rear bar isnt it? Also for the side steps too, but try selling them second hand, you get peanuts for em, but never the less i sold mine while they were still relatively new so i got a bit of money for em.

Matt76, I know yours is a D40, but I just got a new rear bar for my D22 as a result of a rear ender. The bar was $283.83 as per my quote for insurance. When doing the quote the panel beater rang the supplier while I was there. I thought it was a bit cheap, so he double checked and it was right. Picked up the ute a fortnight ago and no issue.

Thanks Bullwinkle, my mate (shane75) got a quote for one for his aswell and it was only about the same as what you quoted. I can't work out why a D40 one is so much more expensive. I got three second hand quotes come in from wreckers aswell, the cheapest was $770.00.

Thanks Bullwinkle, my mate (shane75) got a quote for one for his aswell and it was only about the same as what you quoted. I can't work out why a D40 one is so much more expensive. I got three second hand quotes come in from wreckers aswell, the cheapest was $770.00.

That kind of money will get you an ARB rear step/bar/towbar assembly (in black powdercoat)...

Something to consider anyway.

Yeah that's right Anthony, I am going to have a crack at making one, if that doesnt pan out i will get an ARB one.

Back