Lift kit 2" +

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NISMO

Reaction score
I AM LOOKING AT GETTING A LIFT KIT FOR MY 2010 D40 ST WANTING 2" TO 3" ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO GO FOR , OME ONLY OFFER 35 MM FOR OVER $ 2000 , IS IRON MAN ANY GOOD ? OR MY LOCAL SUSPENSION PLACE RECOMENDED TOUGH DOG FOAM SHOCKS WITH KING SPRING COILS AND WEST COAST LEAFS GETS 2" . TO GET 3" LIFT IS IT POSSABLE TO PUT 25MM COIL SPACERS ABOVE AFTER MARKET COIL SPRINGS AND extended greasable shackles FOR REAR OR DOES IT REQUIRE ADJUSTABLE Upper Control Arms ???:rock::rock:

how bout doing a search of the forums for your info...
plenty of stuff on here bout lifts

how bout doing a search of the forums for your info...
plenty of stuff on here bout lifts

have done hutch but wanted an navara expert to see what he would recomend is the best option

Nismo

read the thread about my Ironman lift kit installed last week

http://www.navara.asia/d40-suspension-steering/4404-d40-ironman-lift-kit-interesting-results.html

not sure that i qualify as an navara expert, i've only had the nav for 10 months - but i've loved every minute of the 10 months i've had it, and as i put the upgrades on it keeps getting better and better.

i've spent many hours (too many hours) scouring through this forum doing research - as there is sooo much info to be found.

PM Zordo on here, what he doesnt know about suspension isnt worth knowing.

For the record, I put heavy duty springs in which lifted 3" at the front and 4" at the back, and it is too bloody stiff.

Yeah if you want to put a spacer on aswell to get to 3" you need to get new upper control arms i think you can pick them up from total chaos fabrication

Y dont you do a 2inch suspension and 1 inch body thats 3 inchs. also with suspension my mate who is a mechanic swears by tough dog had it in all of his 4x4s and im putting it in mine when i get the money. it costing me around 1500 bucks and that is with adjustable rear shocks.

Yeah if you want to put a spacer on aswell to get to 3" you need to get new upper control arms i think you can pick them up from total chaos fabrication

The US made(Total choas/Calmini/PRG) upper control arms won't fit a ST. Different front end.

The US made(Total choas/Calmini/PRG) upper control arms won't fit a ST. Different front end.

will the prg lift kits fit the st? i was looking at getting the kit that comes with the front coilovers not the coil spacers? if not i might just get the iron man gear. sounds alright

will the prg lift kits fit the st? i was looking at getting the kit that comes with the front coilovers not the coil spacers? if not i might just get the iron man gear. sounds alright

You can really only do approx 65mm lift on the front before getting coil bucket contact with the upper control arms. The PRG 3" kit comes with new U.C.A, but they only fit Spain built trucks (twin cab STX).

Ironman is cheap, and not the best quality, but plenty of guys are very happy with it over standard suspension, although I think most people just like the raised look rather than the performance.
I would personally buy these shocks http://www.navara.asia/advertising/4497-offroad-boss.htm or Radflo's and use EFS springs, but everyone has their own opinions on the best suspension setup for their truck and driving conditions.

Latest posts

Back