OffRoad Boss

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroadboss

Reaction score
Hi guys, i know this is an old post, but none the less... My name's Rob, I'm the manager of OffRoad Boss, the new Australian distributor of Boss skocks. We have had alot of converstaion with the manufacturer of the new grey Boss shocks, and have great faith in the new shocks. We are backing them with a 12 month, 20 000 km warranty regardless of use. We now have a range of coil over shocks to fit the D40, allow quality replacement shocks, and an easy lift option.
If anyone has any questions or quieries, feel free to call me on (07) 55 286 512, or email me at [email protected]
Thanks, Rob

visit us at offroadboss.com.au

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just recieved our first shipment of coil over shocks to suit the D40 Navara. These are an exciting new product, the same quality adjustable Boss shock, sleeved and threaded with an aluminium collar to support the spring. Great for supporting heavier loads like winch bars and bigger tires, and leveling out lift. Will try an work out how to post a pic of them.
Cheers, Rob

Attachments

• long_short_threaded_shock2.jpg
    long_short_threaded_shock2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 67

Latest posts

Back