White Lettering.......

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavMatt

Reaction score
Ok everyone, I'm getting Mickey T's 265/75R16 MTZ's on tomorrow morning and the question will be asked "White Lettering In or White Lettering Out" would love to hear your opinions their being put on the Stock ST (5 spoke Alloy Silver Rims).

:cheers!:
Matt

on your black nav mate I would say in....
also, where and how much?? $$

Cheers Hutch, Emerald Tyres Joondalup for $359.00 ea which was a truck load cheaper than the ones I got for my 04 Prado they cost me $420.00 each will post Pic when done.

Matt

cheers mate, thats a good price! i am most likely getting the 4 rib atz's next week best i got is $330 ea..
Like the MTZ better but most of my offroad will be beach and I think the ATZ will most likely be more appropriate... damn hard choice these black things! LOL

Oh.... i didn't even think about this when i had mine fitted, nor did they ask me. starting to feel like chump now with my white lettering out.

I think it looks good though on a white Nav. plus, you spend a lot of $$$ on good boots you may as well show them off. i realise if you have cheapies on you might not want them on show, but good / Expensive tyres like the MTZs i have to say i'd probably have them with the white lettering out too. And no, i'm not a show pony or a princess, just my opinion.:ha:

Also, when i see a good looking set on trucks in traffic i like knowing what type etc they are.

White lettering out for me!

But on a black truck leave it black on the outside, I reckon it looks better. Especially with black rims too.

I prefer black out. Always wished mine were like that but i am not spending money to flip them. New tyres are due soonish so i'll be sure to tell them which way i want them.

All Done....

web.jpg

How do you go about blacking out the white lettering?? I feel like a gay hairdresser after all these posts lol. My BFG's have had white lettering since new, permanent marker?

How do you go about blacking out the white lettering?? I feel like a gay hairdresser after all these posts lol. My BFG's have had white lettering since new, permanent marker?

im not sure if your being serious or not? LOL

Are you sure it's only the white lettering that's making you feel like that?

Ah leave it how it is Ben, I put white in on mine and sooo many peole have said "Why did you put em on that way?" You can't win either way haha

Latest posts

Back