Ripley...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justo

Reaction score
I am going for a run down at Ripley (Ipswich) next Sunday(29/08/10), i have herd it's pritty good, has anyone gone for a run down there? what did you think? if anyone is interested in going for a run let me know may see you there.

not sure what time i'm going out now as i'm trying to get to power cruse aswell but if your still going there i'll probably see you there.

If you post or PM me Sunday Morning Would be good . Also UHF Channel 21
I only have a Hand held But works from were I live to the tracks

Silvernavara and I had a nice little wheel this morning, Tracking through some of the tracks I thought Bugger its slippery this morning I even got stuck crossing a dry creek . Got out to see if I could rock stack and or dig out
I was in 2wd .hubs not engaged. Oh doapy Me

Anyway here is my piss weakl effort of pic's
P8290011Medium.jpg

P8290012Medium.jpg

P8290013Medium.jpg

P8290014Medium.jpg

Had Very Quick intro to Ripley for Silvernavara

Last edited:
Thanks for the run this morning Gonzo, not a bad little run, here are a couple of pics

Gonzo running in 2wd, not bad

DSC_1558.jpg

DSC_1583.jpg

DSC_1602.jpg

DSC_1610.jpg

Mate I think he did well ....!! Usualy the guys I go with couldn't be bothered taking photo's of my car . So I have never seen any of it before..!!!:big_smile:

I'm usualy taking photo's

Last edited:
SRJ 64 (Gonzo???) where do u live and work...i see ur car on a regular basis well atleast i think its urs. I was gonna come along to that trip but i had just finished polishing and cleaning out my car still from bribe a few wknds ago so wasnt mega keen to do it all again...

maybe next time just send me a priv message id be interested to know exactly where the ripley 4x4 spot is, as i only live in Greenbank

cheers
RustyNav09

SRJ 64 (Gonzo???) where do u live and work...i see ur car on a regular basis well atleast i think its urs. I was gonna come along to that trip but i had just finished polishing and cleaning out my car still from bribe a few wknds ago so wasnt mega keen to do it all again...

maybe next time just send me a priv message id be interested to know exactly where the ripley 4x4 spot is, as i only live in Greenbank

cheers
RustyNav09

Yer As my location states I live at Ripley . And Well I havn't driven the Nav very much in the last 2 years cos the company car is better on fuel ..I dont pay for it...!!:sarcastic:

Steve (AKA) Gonzo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back