New Navara Specials?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navarabloke

Reaction score
I see in Brisbanes' Sunday Mail, Mitsubishi are selling their Triton 4x4 TD single cab for $23k + ORC - a saving of $10k.

Is Nissan doing anything similar with the Navara?

Or for ABN holders for that matter?

The Navara's have been on sale for a few months now for ABN holders,
$29,990 D22 STR plus onroads and $39,990 D40 STX plus onroads.
Finishes soon though I think........

Nissan's doing some good deals.

The D22 STR is the best value for money 4wd on the market.

However I would have payed a couple of grand more to get the V6 driveline in mine.

Dave.

I got what I reckon is a descent deal. $42k driveaway t/diesel ST-x dualcab with towbar, bluetooth, window tint and car mats. Thats a lot cheaper than what I was quoted a couple of months ago!

Nissan's doing some good deals.

The D22 STR is the best value for money 4wd on the market.

However I would have payed a couple of grand more to get the V6 driveline in mine.

Dave.

Pretty sure the D22 is no longer available with the V6 and the 2.5m diesel is the only engine option

I dont mean the V6, the V6 has a stronger driveline.

I want the V6 driveline.

Dave.

I got what I reckon is a descent deal. $42k driveaway t/diesel ST-x dualcab with towbar, bluetooth, window tint and car mats. Thats a lot cheaper than what I was quoted a couple of months ago!
LoveMyNavara: Mate, that's pretty spectacular considering that today (Sunday 22nd) I was Navara shopping around Sydney and the best offer so far was this:

- 2008 plated dualcab ST-X turbo diesel manual in silver
- demo model with about 1500km
- tinted windows
- $44,500 drive away

Not bad, but nothing earth-shattering.

I also drove the V6 petrol 4x2 - OK, it's not as much of a man-truck because it's not Diesel+manual+4x4, but it goes VERY nicely and will do the jobs I need to do (I've never driven off road and can't see myself having time for it anyway)

That one has a sticker price of $41,250-ish but we'll see what it comes to with ABN discount+ORC+dropside tray.

I wonder if there is any value in buying from interstate if they have a special deal? :patsak:

Picked up my new 2008 plated D40 dual cab STX man. diesel, in Geelong with 3000kg tow pack, tub liner & soft tonneau on the 4th of March for $41,000 on road.

Last edited:
Nice work filobz. I picked up my D40 ST-X TD Manual dual cab from the dealer a month ago, $43,200 on road with 3000kg tow pack, soft tonneau, factory alloy bull bar and IPF driving lights. Nissan have got some great deals at the moment...

I do feel for those that bought their Navara's a year or so ago. I found D40's, a year old on "carsales.com.au" for $3000.00 more than I paid for mine.
Phil

I do feel for those that bought their Navara's a year or so ago. I found D40's, a year old on "carsales.com.au" for $3000.00 more than I paid for mine.
Phil

I brought mine June 2007 for 43,800 on the road.
This included tub liner, soft tonneau, 3000kg tow pack, tinted windows, slimline wind deflectors for both driver and passenger, headlight and bonnet protector, nudge bar, tinted windows, factory carpet mats.
Also remember that people without ABN are paying higher prices.

Latest posts

Back