Fuel Filler Cap Holder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ST-R

Reaction score
Hello All,

Do D22's have a fuel filler cap holder standard on the inside of the fuel filler door? I took mine in today for the 1000km service and asked the service adviser. He tells me it is an option, so off i go to parts and buy one for 95c!!!

I guess it falls into the cost cutting as per the courtesy switch for the drivers door only. If our Thai built ones do not have it standard, did the Japanese ones have one?

Regards
Greg

Can you take a picture of it when you get a chance? Mine looks like it has a bracket there, but no holder.

Can you take a picture of it when you get a chance? Mine looks like it has a bracket there, but no holder.

Yeah mate, the bracket/half of the job is done
just to piss us off even more after you find out about the
missing door switches and
phantom rear speakers
:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Mine has it but doesn't hold the cap though.

Doesn't bother me though as I usually sit the cap on the bowser when I fill up.

Dave.

Mine has one but, like dave's, it doesnt hold the cap!

Thats only the half job done..

you have to buy the 95cent piece, fit it to the half done job on the filler flap as per the original thread starter post.

Hopefully ST-R will put up a pic and then clarify.

ahhh ok. I have been meaning to get to nissan to get the footrest pedal, that has been mentioned, so now the fuel cap holder will make the trip worth while!

Filler Cap Holder

Soory Fellas,

I am not overly computer savvy!, However i have managed to get the photo of the filler cap holder into the D22 gallery, at this stage it is the last post..

Quite happy for someone to copy the photo to this thread or pm me how if possible.

Part no is 17255-0IG00 95c plus GST.

Regards
Greg

ST-R_Fuel_Filler.jpg

Sorry to hijack

Has any fitted the foot rest. I bought it ages ago when I first got the Nav but still haven't installed it

How hard is it to install. Are all the holes there under the carpet?

I never thought Id see a genuine part with a retail price of 95c!

Hi Guys,

When I first got my 06 Nav, I noticed it didn't have the cap holder. Before I sold the Patrol, I made a little swap.

When I upgraded to the new Nav, I did another little swap.

As my Patrol was a 1999 model, that makes the filler cap holder 11 years old and the oldest and most unique item on my Nav. :cool:

Cheers,

DJ

Back