4x4 Beginner Tracks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you mate ?

Someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Dave.

Hi Josh
theres a few mate, depends on what you want to do..
where abouts in perth are you?

hmmm, dont know as much SOR as i am north and theres a few up this way..
Theres some real basic tracks out at places like gangara pines and up at mundaring

G'Day Josh,
Even the Beach Runs up at Lanceline are a good start and the tracks up to Wedge/Grey are OK like Hutch I'm a Northerner....:rock: But I did do Tim's Thicket/White Hills on Sunday very soft beach sand when you can't be A$$ed lettin ya tyres down....:sarcastic:

:cheers!:
Matt

there is a track just off ziata road in wanneroo and it goes the whole way out to muchae. that is where they do some 4x4 training classes, because when me and my mates are out there we always have to try and get past them with out pissing the instructor off. there is also a place just off thomas rd down your way where people go motorbike riding. also julimar is a good spot. none of them are to hard. when we go out next il get you to come mate itl be good fun and if you dnt no how to do sumthing wel try our best to show you

There are some tracks in Southern River off Skeet Rd (cnr Ranford), just drive down Skeet which turns into dirt you cant miss it

Some pretty decent ruts through there which have been known to bog some capable 4x4s so be sure they arent too deep before going through them!

PhotoMaps by NearMap

Last edited:
Back