Bonnet Scoops

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i hate it when people reverse their snorkle intake to face backwards.

yeah, like that's going to stop crap getting sucked in! Ok maybe big things like bugs, but dirt roads from traveling in convoy.... give me a break!

Having your snorkel head backwards is bad for your car because its starts to act as a vacuum and will eventually screw your engine up because it will be over working.

I hate how the ford mavericks (rebadged patrols) have the stupid patrol lights that dont work, and have the real lights in the bar, thats my OCD moment haha

i can't really hear the whistle of my turbo in my o5 nav but could in my old o3 model,drives me up the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why,why why,grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!i needed to get that out of my system.

I HATE GLXR pumpkin carriages...god they sh** me...what a waste of money. *releases steam*

oh and nubs with 22" chromies..wtf ur not BLACK mate

My pet hate is all the Landcruiser utes getting around with Cat stickers on them and Kenworth stickers on them.

Umm there would be no Cat or Kenworth part in them.

Dave.

My pet hate is all the Landcruiser utes getting around with Cat stickers on them and Kenworth stickers on them.

Umm there would be no Cat or Kenworth part in them.

Dave.

Don't you have a Cat battery Dave? Time to get some stickers!

Yeah I do but for the warrenty and the price it was the best.

$115 and 5 years warrenty, pretty good deal me thinks.

Dave.

I hate, but laugh lots at diesel 4WD's with monster tacho's and boost gauges, Com'on FFS, my Nan in her Getz is going to blow you into the weeds. Just face facts your trucks slow, and all the go fast bling isn't going to help.

i hate drivers door only interior light and having to buy a 99 cent fuel cap holder. but i love 9.5l to the 100k!

I always thought that the scoop was offset so the top of it wouldnt rub on her back while she was laying on the bonnet.

Latest posts

Back