Changing LCA Bush's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone changed out their LCA bush's ?
I am contemplating installing the offset bush's so I can get at least a little camber in the right direction.Pos Camber SUX
If anyone has swapped them out is there anything that made the job easier and what tools did you use.
I willbe installing the bush's myself at home as I dont want to pay a shop a fortune to install them

Hey mate it probably doesn't really help you but I bought some cam bolts from nissan for the front of the lower arm and I hope to be installing these soon. I have looked at an RX that had the lower bolts and it should be pretty straight foward.
I will have to get a plate laser cut and then just tack weld a couple of pieces of sqaure bar on the front.

I think this is a better solution than bushes really but up to you.
Once done I don't think you will be able to tell it is not factory, afterall some come with em some don't.
The bolts were cheap enough too if you want part no's I can get em for you.

I am leaning heavily the same way and Snake Racing is in the proccess of building a weld in kit to do just that. However they have been building the kit for a while. I was just thinking the bush's might just be a remedy for now .
I have Radflo's sitting waiting to go in but no camber means no way to raise the truck.
Of all things I want to soften the front up. I have 500lb springs on the new shocks so that it will soak up speed bumps easily and when playing on the racetrack it willdive under heavy breaking and go neg camber.
I was also thinking that it could in fact be done without welding. The camber plate that the concentric runs against could have locating pins that go into holes say 6mm in the chassis.The bolts would keep the plates tight against the chassis and the locating pins would keep everything where it should be.
Still have to look more into this.

Latest posts

Back