ebay reverse lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like these

NavaraMods179.jpg

NavaraMods178.jpg

Where I have them the cops dont bother me as they are far enough up underneath so they cant be seen from behind but they do light up well behind the truck
NavaraMods182.jpg

Basically using driving lights is illegal as reversing lights. They can only be "Working" lights which have a different diffused lenses with a max of 35watt globes.Because I mounted mine up so high they arent visible from behind so the cops leave me alone. If I moved them down so they are visible from behind then I can get defected.

Be carefull with 4 as I know in WA you can only have 2 extra and they have to be pointing straight back not out to the sides

Yer that looks like them, so what your saying if i mount them on my sports bar that is illegal?

Sure are, you'd blind some poor bastard behind you!.

In Vic you can only have two reverse lights, and I'm fairly sure they have to be at a certain height, and direction.

Pretty much ANY driving lights you mount on the sports bar are illegal .Some states may turn a blind eye to it but according to the ADR's and the NCOP any driving or headlights higher than 1.5 metres is a no no.The ACT however turns a bling eye to nothing so no roof mounted lights apart from rear facing work lights that can not be used when the vehicle is in motion.
only lights allowed up that high are clearance and warning lights.
In theory lef driving lights should be legal up there as they are only 1w etc but am sure some redneck cop would find a way to bust you for them.

Apart from me finding the seller being a scumbag and his products generally crap I have nothing of value to offer unless you can wait until November when I'm back in the country

Back