I want 35's!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwayne

Reaction score
hey guys, i really really want to fit 35's under my bus without scrubbing or anything. im obviously going to need to do a big lift. I was thinking the 5' calmini lift would do but im not too sure. anyone running 35's and how have you done it? or is anyone running the calmini kit? really chasing costs and how hapy you are with your lifts and even pics would be great. thanks alot!:thank_you2:

Big lift is over rated. if you cant fit it with the 5" lift id suggest trimming the guards. less lift the better.

hey guys, i really really want to fit 35's under my bus without scrubbing or anything. im obviously going to need to do a big lift. I was thinking the 5' calmini lift would do but im not too sure. anyone running 35's and how have you done it? or is anyone running the calmini kit? really chasing costs and how hapy you are with your lifts and even pics would be great. thanks alot!:thank_you2:

I would start collecting front diffs and CV's if your planning on fitting 35's. I would guess 5 inch lift + tyres + wheels and engineering around $6K

And you'll need to fit a nitrous kit to get the thing to move off at the lights!.

As nice as it looks they can be a Pig to Drive Aparrently, Northern 4x4 installed a Calmini Kit for a Customer and Mitch said that he would have put it on a Flat bed Truck to drive it to Collie to 4WD rather than Drive it there himself didn't like it at all......(His oppinion only)

To all the Perthites here who know the Murphys Trucks, they have all been sold by the Owner and replaced with D40's so I have been told due to having unwanted attention all the time from the boys in blue! regardles of having all the right Engineering Certs they eould Yellow Sticker them stating "Other Modifications"

5" Lift by http://www.flickr.com/people/48435922@N05/, on Flickr

:cheers!:
Matt

I know that black truck. Have seen it before. It has a 7 inch suspension and 2 inch body lift.
If you want to run 35's, be sure to pick wheels with correct backspacing otherwise major rubbing problems will result. As it is you will still have to chop guards and bumper to fit them in. Be prepared to spend big $.

As nice as it looks they can be a Pig to Drive Aparrently, Northern 4x4 installed a Calmini Kit for a Customer and Mitch said that he would have put it on a Flat bed Truck to drive it to Collie to 4WD rather than Drive it there himself didn't like it at all......(His oppinion only)

To all the Perthites here who know the Murphys Trucks, they have all been sold by the Owner and replaced with D40's so I have been told due to having unwanted attention all the time from the boys in blue! regardles of having all the right Engineering Certs they eould Yellow Sticker them stating "Other Modifications"

5" Lift by http://www.flickr.com/people/48435922@N05/, on Flickr

:cheers!:
Matt

lift is pretty fkn nice...would prefer 16" mags tho with less profile tyres..

I bet on up travel the tyres still dont even use half of the space in those guards

I bet on up travel the tyres still dont even use half of the space in those guards

u mean like this?

IMG_1589.jpg

dang miss my patrool already.. :banghead:

Last edited:
Big lifts are unneccesary. should only have just enough lift to stop the tyres jamming on your body

how much power would u loose with 33's? and whats the best size to et without going unnecisarily over the top?

35's are elegal on all 4wd's.33's are elegal on navara's.legally the only 4wd's that can run 33's are patrols and landcruisers.The most you can go on Navs are 32;s.35's are elegal because of the size of the rotation and it stops the breaking performance and you get brake fade.I have just gone through all of this with my engineer and that is a national rule.

gu patrols can be engineered with 35's. If you upgraded your brakes theres no reason why you couldnt go bigger tyres then. piss off the drums in the rear for starters.

Latest posts

Back