Hard Tonneau

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namwens

Reaction score
Hi guys,

sorry to spam up the forums with what must seem like trivial questions for the navara enthusiasts.

I've won a hard cover tonneau on ebay and i've got a bit of a dilemma on my hands. how am i going to pick it up?

I've got a canopy on my d22 at present and by trying to figure things out i reckon a hard cover tonneau wont fit in the tub with a canopy on the back. not without leaving the tailgate and the glass window open anyway.

so what i need to know is how quickly and easily is it to mount the hard tonneau onto the tub, at least to get be back home (150km) and then mount the rest of it up.

After going and having a look in the tub i reckon i've nailed it down to these 4 bolts that mount the tonneau. what i don't know is how exactly the tonneau mount to the tub. Can someone please shed some light or even take a photo of the mounts for me so i know what im dealing with.

IMG_7128a.jpg

There are 2 brackets that go on each side up front. They have locking pins that hold it in place.

At the rear on the side of the tray there are 2 brackets for the locks.

Dave.

sweet, thats clears things up a bit for me.

is there just the two rivits on the inside of the tub for the pivot mounting piece or am i going to have to take the tub right off?

Latest posts

Back