4WD Systems front Lokka feedback

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
For those of you that have a front Lokka fitted in your D22, just wondering what they are like? In particular, are they noisy and more importantly, how does the ute drive in 4H with the Lokka installed? I'm very tempted to put one of these in my front diff, but am a bit concerned I will lose too much driveability in 4H, especially through torque steering and reduced turning circle (even more than what it is now!).

Cheers!

Hi, I've got one fitted to my D22 and have done a write up on them. I highly recommend them for cost and its the best mod i've done to the navara bar none (Maybe the BFG Muddys). 4H feels a little different to drive, the steering straightens quickly and feels a little heavier but nothing that the power steering cant handle and I got use to mine pretty quickly! Turning circle isn't that much different if at all and they are not noisy to engage or disengage. I would say go for it and put one in, I can do soooo many more tracks and places now with one fitted!

Cheers for the reply Joe! How much do the lokka's go for and what would you consider a reasonable cost for installation?

Latest posts

Back