How do you do

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAYZIE

Reaction score
Hi all Mayzie here.
I am in Adelaide, I have a 2008 Black D40 STX 4.0, with tinted windows, cb, nudge bar, tub liner, ton-cover, side steps with custom LED's inserted, front spotties and foggies, sports bar and 18" chromies. I plan a nice custom 3" exhaust and a lift kit in the near future, I also plan to piss of the road tyres and get something with a lil more grip. I have been off road with her a few times but nothing extreme at this stage, as its my first 4X4 and I dont want to kill it just yet. :eek:
I hope my time on here is as good as the time I have had with my other car group.
If there is anyone in Adelaide that likes to do a bit off weekend mudsearch then drop me a PM and I will be more than happy to tag along

NAVARAFTMFW

later
Mayzie

How do the 18's go off road.

Sounds like your happy with it.

Post up a pic.

Dave.

18's are okay off road just not grippy as the tyres are sand/roads, cant wait to get some 'X' muddies
yeah heaps happy with the rig its more fun than a commonhore and it eats them too, has power and can also go on the dirt FTW.

I will get a recent pic and post one up very soon.

the day I picked up the NAV from the showroom:burnout:

attachment.php

Attachments

• day I got the NAV.jpg
    day I got the NAV.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 111
couple of quick pics
sorry for the quality as they are off my phone as my camera is water logged atm...lol.
just ordered some factory type front fog/driving lights for the front bar, when they are in I will get some better pics and post them up.
Cheers Mayzie

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 04-04-09_1203.jpg
    04-04-09_1203.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 100
  • 04-04-09_1204.jpg
    04-04-09_1204.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 04-04-09_1249.jpg
    04-04-09_1249.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 123
Nice D40, I am not huge on the wheels but its your truck. If your happy thats what matters.

The caravan thing your living or a interest.

Dave.

Nice D40, I am not huge on the wheels but its your truck. If your happy thats what matters.

The caravan thing your living or a interest.

Dave.

there was only a couple of chrome wheels to choose from in regards to load rating and legality, I liked the other option I was given but went for these as they are easy to clean the brake dust off, as there is always alot of brake dust..... the wheels are just for a little bling to make people look and read who I am... the wheels look great in motion tho

and CARAVANS are my life.....LOL....

and yeah your right its my truck and I am happy with it........ I love the fact that I have the power to blow of a V6 and some V8 commonhores and that I can keep up with my mates from another car club... spoon drains and pot holes are of no worry to me now.. :)

Back