Dave's rant thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Last night some pile of turd broke into my sisters boyfriends car that was parked across the road from our place, I went out to the Nav at about 11.10pm and remember hearing a noise across the road and seeing something out of the corner of my eye.

Anyway I have a quick look and didn't think much of it, at about 5.30am this this morning when he went to go to work he noticed the quauter glass smashed and his work bag and wallet had been pinched.

Anyway my sister wakes me up and asks asks me to help her search, so off we went looking and after about 10 mins I found his stuff around the corner dumped. He had no cash in his wallet so they didn't get anything.

Funnily enough it was dumped about 2 doors up from this loser I did a course with a few year back house.

Bring on the Iraq style punishment for theives, FFS get a job like everyone else you loser's.

Dave.

I know the feeling Dave, a few years ago I got my work bag nicked out of the truck by some lowlife wankers. Apart from some smokes and a bottle of some fairly strong pain killers they got away with all the good things like a pair of trackies, a water bottle I'd been using for 6 months, some chewie and a crossword book. Found all but the smokes and the pills around the back of the supermarket the truck was parked out the front of.

I was a little shocked when I reported it to the cops, they finger printed the truck and did all the right things and within 4 hours had arrested the two morons that did it, although from the description of what was taken and the location the coppers were fairly sure who it was before they did anything (perk of being in a small town I guess). Never found out what punishment they got and don't really care but atleast it's good to see some bastards are getting caught.

Glad the pricks were caught, he drove his car to work and I dont think he is getting it finger printed. I know I would.

If I had thought of I would of offered my sisters boyfriend my ute for the day.

I was hoping they cut some arteries in there arm when they smashed the window.

But the invention of safety glass ruined that one.

This country needs harsher punishment for criminals.

Dave.

No that last comment should be reworded to "This country needs punishment for criminals" with the amount of arseholes getting let off or slapped on the wrist it's beyond a bloody joke. It's about time we got politicians with brains, media with a conscience and judges with the balls to actually do their bloody job properly.

^ Second that, my mates a copper and he cracks the shits often as they arrest people and the judges pretty let them off scott free.

Dave.

Politicians aren't the sort of people that needs balls all the time so I figured I'd offer up the first batch to the judges who seem to need them to make the rest of us think they are doing their job.

We castrated a few bulls last week and there will be a few more to be done next week. I'll take up the collections and someone else can line up Gillard and Abbott and begin the insertion project.

What cheeses me off are all these police reality shows where you get these pieces of shit with lips being caught for the third and fourth time doing the same thing over and over. You think to yourself that it will be good to watch em get nailed this time but get $400 fines.....c'mon what sort of free advertising do they want to give out that they can do what ever they want knowing they will get a slap on the wrist and nothing else.

There was bloke on the New Recruits the other day a mate of mine use to work with.

He had been done 5 times before for drink driving and this time he may go to jail.

Yeah nice legal system we have.

Dave.

Mate thats damn annoying..
I agree, most of the time its the same 1% of the population that does the same shit over and over... and what do they have to look forward to if they get busted? A warm dry bed with a meal everyday, why the hell would they stop?
We need a bloody more severe punishment system and lock these lowlifes up and do what they do in the US, get them working! Stick em out in the desert with a spoon and tell them to dig until they hit water!

Free time ruined by a storm. Grrrrr.

Since I had more time then usual today, I thought perfect.

Ill wash the Nav and change the oil, however as always it starts to rain and now we have a storm. Grrrr.

Dave.

So did you still wash the Nav. I wouldn't bother doing the oil change unless it was under cover but washing the car in the rain isn't the worst job in the world. Although I'm not sure I can really vouch for that my utes been washed maybe 4 times since I got it.

I'm sorry guys but I'm an advocate for human rights and to hear your ignorant attitudes about the treatment of alledged criminals :sarcastic:

...nah, I couldn't continue with that act. It is a sick joke what counts for a justice system in this country.

On another note, don't you hate it when you go to the fridge and there's NOTHING to drink or that box of biscuits you bought yourself 4 weeks ago isn't in the cupboard! Hehe

Thank fuck the justice system is the way it is.I would have been locked up along time ago.lol(joke)Lets see what happens in January when I'm up there for turning someone into a speed hump.

hmm, the Boss came back from her morning walk yesterday with the news that someone two blocks over had their car towed out of the garage down the street and stripped.

The police now regard the area as high risk as there have been a number of night time-family at home burglaries recently.

As the boss's keys went missing a while ago, we've changed both back and front door locks. Time to roll out IR sensor lights out front and replace the side and back ones.

So did you still wash the Nav. I wouldn't bother doing the oil change unless it was under cover but washing the car in the rain isn't the worst job in the world. Although I'm not sure I can really vouch for that my utes been washed maybe 4 times since I got it.

Na mate, there was a fair bit of thunder and lightning aswell aswell. Didn't wanna risk it as some guy died from a lightning strike today in newy.

That stolen bike, isn't Wattle Grove a big army area ? I picked up a set of rims off a bloke down there and he told me its a army area. If so, they have some balls doing that.

Second all the other comments. Might be time to move Terry, I am always awake till 4am every morning so fingers crossed my place is safe.

Dave.

Na mate, there was a fair bit of thunder and lightning aswell aswell. Didn't wanna risk it as some guy died from a lightning strike today in newy.

I heard about those storms, didn't hear where abouts the guy who was killed was at the time but you're not wrong about the risk, I don't think I'd have wanted to be out in that weather. I got caught is a massive rain and hail storm a few weeks ago while I was heading down the highway, man I don't care what people say about Nissan and their crappy build quality I much preferred being inside the cabin to being outside that day.

Second all the other comments. Might be time to move Terry, I am always awake till 4am every morning so fingers crossed my place is safe.

I thought you got up at about that time to go to work not stayed awake till then? When I used to work anything from 10pm till 10am 6 nights a week I used to travel through many seedy, annoying, should be avoided areas and meet some of the strangest people while doing so.

Some drivers used to reckon doing the city deliveries was the worst ever but I never had a problem in city/suburban it was always along the coast, Wonthaggi/Phillip Island areas, and in the regional towns like Sale, Sale, Sale, Moe and Sale (Sale being 4 times worse than a dead beat town like Moe) that I had problems in.

Pretty sure the guy was playing golf. Got hit on the course.

I cant say I have every had much trouble on the road late at night, I mostly see Semi's on the road and Id rather drive with them then car drivers.

They do there own thing, if you wanna pass they will let you. If they pass they can, flash them so they can pull back in and its all good. Truckies actually know that the right lane is for overtaking only, most car drivers dont.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back