Ignition faulty?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cougars

Reaction score
I tried turning my ignition today and the accessories all came on but the car wouldn't turn over.I tried for 10 minutes and then she kicked over.Has anyone else had the same problem? Its a 2010 and Ive only had it for 3 weeks :angry:

No mate,Was going fine.Happened again 1hr ago....Is now on a tow truck waiting to go to a dealer tomorrow. Not happy.Does anyone know if breakdowns get looked at promptly? Or sit at the dealer untill they get to it

Sounds like a gremlin, be sure to find out exactly what it was and let us all know in case it happens to others, although being a gremlin there is a chance that no two are alike.

Some dealers are different but like Dave said most times once it's off the lot you're just a number, you might be able to move things along a bit quicker if you arrive with the car but if you don't arrive with it expect further delays.

Not even a number.
I would normally recommend fire to fix any problem with a D22 but thats a band aid approach. It's Nissan Australia and the office in Dandenong that needs more than a thermic lance up the arse. The dealership will bend over backwards to assist - so long as they don't have deal with the head office fwits to have parts shipped from Thailand.
Good luck. I'm still waiting after 3 months for my steering column assembly and steering box to arrive.

Thanks for the replies.I rang roadside assist back and got them to get it taken back to the dealer I just got it from instead of the closest dealer.Hopefully they will look after me, Ive only had it 3 weeks, not a good start.

Just picked the car up,They're was a loose wire at the starter motor.Very happy that it was dealt with promptly and all fixed

At least that sounds logical, I've heard silly excuses come from a dealer (and other mechanics for that matter). Glad you got it back so quickly.

Latest posts

Back